Linda-爱喔爱

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

college's life

college just like our secondary school
but it is different on uniform, rules, hairstyling
and many many more....

but for me...
i'm really think that college's life is also a study life...
college is the place where is for u to study n upgrade urself
is not for u to play...

i know that...
inside college have a lot of fun
that v can enjoy n feel it...
n make more colorful of college's life

i know it is a part of the college's life
but it is not a necessary thing that v need to do for ourselves

stressing now~
all the fun i think i have no chance to join it...
coz my mum need i focus on my study
n me too...

something that she n i feel not necessary
will not allow to join
so i think i better b a smart n sporty student in my college's life
those r enough for me

No comments:

Post a Comment