Linda-爱喔爱

Saturday, March 12, 2011

19th birthday is around the corner =)

yeah~finally it is march 
means my birthday is around the corner.
yippy!!! =) i like it
every year every time i was thinking about how to celebrate my birthday.
this year 2011, although this year happened many incidents that everyone cant expected.
but i wish i can have a memorable birthday celebration.
cause this year will celebrate my birthday with my college friend.
1st time people keep booking me for celebration. 
at the end, my 1st birthday celebration is on 10th March 2011.
on that day, people keep wishing me "Happy Birthday"
although that day was not my birthday but i also happy cause can celebrate with big gang =)
that is what i always love, big family 
okay, just until here. will update after finish my booking =D

No comments:

Post a Comment