Linda-爱喔爱

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

lost my own way

there is some problem pop out suddenly
it make me lost the way
coz i dun know how to settle it
i really wan to find somebody to voice out my problem
but i cant find the people
n i dun know it will give troublesome or problem to others o not

i really lost my way
i dun know who can help me
n dun know what i can help
i really need someone to support now
i'm scaring what will happen the next moment
everyone cant expect what will happen the next moment
just like this problem
pop out suddenly

i do not need people to help me solve this problem
i just need people caring and heard what i'm trying to say
give me some suggestion that really help on it
i need people to care about me
i need people to support me
i need people to heard my problem
i need the people urgently n recently

3 comments:

  1. We are always behind you. Supporting you. Just dont tense yourself up. Take a Break, Breathe! The journey is still far~ =) Come to us if u had any problems. Dont feel its useless, anyhow, it will help! Cheers! =) pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you found me~! i guess you know who m i~ stay Strong~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Q, PM =)

    erm~i thk i know who are u. Btw, thanks also =)

    ReplyDelete