Linda-爱喔爱

Saturday, December 18, 2010

change change change

To: our lovely Ms.LILI


LOL~a bit lame with this sentences as the opening
haha XD
there is no choice to be lame 
because I wish to pass this message to her(me) n remember it

okay, let start my speech to Ms.LILI =)
Ms.LILI please pay 110% attention ya

as what u know n pass through in the college life
u should know what is ur weakness n strength already
for my opinion, i think u are knowing
just we have to give you some time to digest n accept
dun always be stress n emo
coz this will be the environment that u will face after graduated

so, u should appreciate what u have go through n what experiences that u gained
take it easy, take this as the only one n the last chance for u to learn more
learn what u want to learn from it
always think what is the purpose u join from the beginning
thinking must be always positively n foresee what will happen for the next moment
this is what i had learn from the IOM subject
this is how a manager to manage the business
one of the basic skills is conceptual skills
please take notes ya, Ms.LILI
haha XD

erm~I think u dun have any strength
as I read through others mind
for people, u have a most worst weakness to remember
that is ur temper
u also know how's urself had make people get angry with u
n scare of u de lo...
so for my advise, u really have to change it la
I know why u will black face but people dun know de
so dun do any emo face that cant send out message to others
if u wan to send message just use mobile or blog la
u tell me, i will help u de...dun be shy shy 
hahaha XD  

okay, come back
u really have to change ur temper
smile n laugh always
so that u can gain more happiness
work in serious is right
but dun too serious on it
anythings, any problems just voice out with soft vocal
dun shout people n be polite

LOL~I think I'm getting sot already
like to talk with myself
act as outsider
OMG!!! am I sot already??

From : Siob President (Lee Li Ying) XD

2 comments:

  1. great.. u are talking to urself.. actually this is a good way to know more about urself.. keep it on.. ^^
    jia you my daughter.. daddy alwayss support u de..
    daddy might be busy.. but daddy always with u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~daddy wor 0.0
    thank Q thank Q...
    thanks for ur supporting
    ya, i will try to be strong n do not give any worries to u
    so touching neh, daddy =)

    ReplyDelete