Linda-爱喔爱

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

can my reality to be the dreams??

In my mind, dream is always the loser of the reality.
People always dream to have a better reality but it always get spoiled. Why??
Just dream to have a better reality is that difficult?? 
I really just wan to get a better reality than what i have now.
It is a big pressure that i even had before. No matter there is competition, working or even exam. No one will make me have such big pressure.
What the hell is it!! I really tired to face the reality and my family.
I hate to face them but in the other side I still love them. 
But do they even think of me?? do they even feel of me??
I'm tired to handling such big pressure, i cant manage it well.
Always, I think to have a better life but the spoiler is always come to me. When can i end this??
Actually my request is not that over, why i still cant get my better life??
No one is happy and willing to have this kind of terrible life and family. Can u all please think of others before think of urself. Because not only u alone facing this kind of problem, is all of us, is all of the family members. Sometime, you are too selfish to ask people do and follow urself. Do u even know what they wan and needs?? They have the authority to reject u if they dont like. We are not who's follower in this family because everyone is facing the same situation. Please la, respect urself and others. I dont really care u are older than me or younger than me. Because everyone is facing the same situation and life.
Yes, u can, u have the authority to choose to leave but please dun care on us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment